Sunshine in the East
We’re excited to announce the launch of our new free outdoor program in Toronto’s East York! With the help of the Ontario Trillium Foundation, Sunshine Centres is kicking off Sunshine in the East this fall!
Beginning Monday, September 20, 2021, join Program Coordinators Mallory and Martin every Monday and Wednesday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at Dieppe Park (455 Cosburn Avenue) to fill your mornings with fun games, activities, and even more sunshine! Snacks and refreshments will be provided!
Here’s what to expect this fall at Dieppe Park:
- 10:00 A.M. – Meet new people at Sunshine with icebreakers and morning chit-chat!
- 10:30 A.M. – Get moving with gentle exercises like seated yoga and tai chi!
- 11:00 A.M. – Take a quick break and enjoy the sunshine.
- 11:10 A.M. – Play fun games and activities like trivia and bingo!
Registration is required for all in-person programs. Space is limited, so register now at 416-924-3979, ext. 51 or send us an email at [email protected].
We will be following all recommended public health measures, so please be prepared to wear a mask and practice physical distancing. Thank you for your cooperation!
We hope to see you there!
- 455 Cosburn Avenue, East York
- Toronto, ON, M4J 2N2
- Administrative Office
- (416) 924-3979
- [email protected]
Upcoming Events at Sunshine in the East
10:00 AM - 11:00 amCoffee, Tea, and Sunshine
11:00 AM - 2:00 pmCamp Sunshine
11:30 AM - 12:00 pmExercise