How to Help Sunshine Centres for Seniors
Sunshine Centres for Seniors relies on the donations of individuals and foundations across Canada every year. Because of the generosity of our donors, over 1,500 isolated seniors from across Toronto are able to stay active and connected, enjoy companionship and find support with the many challenges of aging.
Your donations to Sunshine Centres allow us to continue providing much-needed programs to seniors in Toronto. Thanks to the continued support of our donors, we are able to expand and meet the growing need for low-cost social, recreational, and health promotion programs for seniors.
We issue charitable tax receipts for any donations over $10. Donations can be made online through Canada Helps, or you can also send a cheque to our office at:
117 Bloor Street East
Toronto ON M4W 1A9.
Sunshine Centres for Seniors greatly appreciates the support from our donors, funders, and partners.
- The United Way Toronto
- Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities
- The City of Toronto Social Development, Finance & Administration Division
- The City of Toronto Parks, Forestry & Recreation Division
- The Ontario Trillium Foundation
- Toronto Community Housing Corporation
- St. Andrew’s United Church
- Tobias House II
Thank you for your support!
Sunshine Centres is a registered Canadian charitable organization.
Business Number 11920 5268 RR 0001.